An easy made package of fish, we can recommend snapper or hapuku, horseradish, lemon, olives, capers and prawn opens up as a delicious, juicy symphony of flavours on the plate! Lots of dishes saved as well!!!
You need for 2 persons:
- 2 x 30cm squares of baking paper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 400g fish (firm, thick white fish)
- 2 tsp horseradish cream
- 2 slices lemon, skin on
- 6 olives, pitted and halved
- 8 capers (rinse before use to wash away saltiness)
- 2 tbsp peeled, seeded and finely diced tomato
- 4 pinches of Spanish smoked paprika
- 2 large raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 sprigs chervil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place 2 x 30cm squares of baking paper on a flat surface. Place 1⁄2 tablespoon of butter on each square, then place a fish directly on top. Spread half the horseradish over each, then top each with a slice of lemon, 3 olives, 4 capers, half the tomato and another 1⁄2 tablespoon of butter, then dust with the smoked paprika. Finally, place a prawn neatly on each portion and top with a sprig of chervil. To seal the bags, lift up the sides along the length of the fish and pinch and fold together from each corner, forming a cup shape and ensuring they are tightly sealed. Before completely sealing the bag pour half the oil and half the vinegar into each, then seal by folding and pinching along the top. Place both bags on a baking tray and into the oven for 10 minutes or until the fish is just cooked through. Serve the bags on plates to open at the table.