Serving two you need a nice size trevally or two smaller ones! If you don't have trevally you can take snapper or any other fish you cough during the day!
- 2 fillets trevally patted dry and sprinkled with salt and black pepper to taste.
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons capers
- a handful chopped fresh parsley after taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
Center each piece of fish on an individual piece of aluminium foil (large enough to seal the fish and veg when folded). Place the sliced tomatoes, onion and capsicums on top of the pieces of fish. Make your own piece of art! Sprinkle evenly with the capers and parsley. Then drizzle each fillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Fold and seal the foil into a parcel and place on a baking tray. Leave 5cm between each parcel to provide heat circulation. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes and unwrap.
Serve and enjoy!